Online registration has closed. Only onsite registrations are accepted.
Registration Fees (in EURO including 23% VAT):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to and including January 31, 2016
February 1, 2016 – April 30, 2016
|Late Fee & Onsite
May 1, 2016 – June 6, 2016 & June 16-18, 2016
|Full Delegates||€ 750,00||€ 850,00||€ 950,00|
|Industry Representatives*||€ 550,00||€ 650,00||€ 750,00|
|Members of the European Heart Academy courses||€ 250,00||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|Resident/Fellow *||€ 250,00||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
For all those Gold, Silver Members or Fellows of HFA the registration fee is €200,00.
* Note: In order to benefit from the reduced fees, the submission of the relevant documentation must be uploaded during the online registration (ie For residents/fellows an official letter of the institution (PDF format) signed by the head of the department and an ID must be uploaded. For the industry representatives a business card must be uploaded).
The registration fee quoted includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks on 16, 17 & 18 June 2016
- Lunch on 17 June 2016
- Forum bag and all associated material
- Certificate of attendance
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
- By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Bank Name: ALPHA BANK
Bank Address: 14 Eleftheriou Venizelou Str., 10671 Athens – GREECE
Bank Code: 103
ACCOUNT Number: 124-00-2320-001374
SWIFT (BIC) : CRBAGRAAXXX
Beneficiary name: Afea Travel and Tourism
- Please ensure that the Forum title and the name of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. Should you not receive a confirmation letter, please contact AFEA S.A.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Forum account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up and including January 31, 2016 – full refund
- Cancellations received between February 1 to April 30, 2016 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 1, 2016 – no refund will be made.
Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the LMC 2016 Forum Secretariat at the address below before May 1, 2016. An administrative fee of 30 euros will be deducted from all refunds. No fees will be refunded after this date.
Kindly note, that all refunds will be processed one month after the forum.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
39-41 Lykavittou Street, 10672 Athens, Greece
Fax: +30 2103643511